Voter Registration

New voters in the City of Weyauwega can register to vote at the City Clerk's office prior to Election Day or at the polls on Election Day. A voter registration form will need to be completed and residents will need to show proof of residency. Proof of residency may be your driver's license or state ID card with current address. You can contact City Hall for examples of other acceptable forms of proof of residency.

Election Location

Voting is held in the Community Room of the City of Weyauwega Municipal Building at 109 E. Main Street. Polls are open from 7:00 am - 8:00 pm on Election Day.

Absentee Voting for the November 6th General Election can be done in the City Clerk's Office starting on Monday, October 15th till Friday, November 2nd during normal business hours. 

Any qualified elector who is unable or unwilling to appear at the polling place on Election Day may request to vote an absentee ballot.  A qualified elector is any U.S. citizen, who will be 18 years of age or older on Election Day, who has resided in the ward or municipality where he or she wishes to vote for at least 10 consecutive days before the election. The elector must also be registered in order to receive an absentee ballot. Proof of identification must be provided before an absentee ballot may be issued. If you are interested in voting by absentee ballot please contact the City Clerks office at 920-867-2630.

Photo ID

You will need to show an acceptable photo ID to vote at your polling place or to cast an in-person absentee ballot at your municipal clerk's office.  You will also be required to provide a photocopy of your ID to cast an absentee ballot by mail, with certain exceptions for military and permanent overseas voters and permanent absentee voters.

The following are acceptable for voting purposes, and can be unexpired or expired after the date of the most recent general election.
     *A Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license, even if driving privileges are revoked or suspended
     *A Wisconsin DOT-issued identification card
     *Military ID card issued by a U.S. uniformed service
     *A U.S. passport
     *An identification card issued by a federally recognized Indian tribe in Wisconsin
     *A photo identification card issued by a Wisconsin accredited university or college that contains  date of issuance, signature of student, and an expiration date no later than two years after date of issuance. Also, the university or college ID must be accompanied by a separate document that proves enrollment.

These photo IDs are also acceptable for voting purposes, but must be unexpired:
     *A veteran's photo identification card issued by the Veterans Health Administration of the Federal Department of Veterans Affairs
     *A certificate of naturalization that was issued not earlier than two years before the date of an election at which it is presented
     *A driving receipt issued by Wisconsin DOT (valid for 45 days)
     *An identification card receipt issued by Wisconsin DOT (valid for 45 days)